Monday, July 30, 2007

ADSR Challenge - Journaling

I read this challenge and new instantly what I was going to do. Truly, the most important lesson is to "Get Over It." In essence, don't waste time on things that aren't productive or that you can't change or have control over. I had to take the photos myself since my boys kept chopping off my head! I'll need to work on them so they can participate with the next generation of photographers!



I'm really happy with this layout. I love the colors! The journaling reads: One of the greatest lessons I have ever learned came from my Stepmother. I practice it every day. In essence, Guilt is a waste of your energy. You ALLOW yourself to feel guilt. Acknowledge it. Accept it. Wallow in it for a brief moment. And, then, Get Over It! I apply this to other “time-wasters” like the “what-if worries” and the occasional desire for “do-overs.” You might think this makes me callous, but actually it made me more patient and appreciative of what I have. Why waste energy on things you can’t change? Just Get Over It!




2 comments:

Theresa said...

Excellent advice!! And I love the edgy feel to your page. Great job!

Lindy Stamper said...

Good motto to live by.