Saturday, July 21, 2007

Challenge #2 - A collaboration

Quite fun, this one was... must use red, flowers, friendship, 2 pictures and a doodle. I was instantly drawn to the fact that Robyn has so often been my muse and I dallied in the "Be-muse me, My muse." My biggest frustration was that Robyn and I have been friends for years, but we only have a couple of pictures of us together! (How in the heck did two avid photographers let that happen?!?) And by the time you crop out the groups we were with, you're only left with tiny pictures of us! But Robyn got me back on track (as always!) and aimed towards "muse duos" using our small photos! Gertrude and Alice, Will Farrell and George Bush (!)... so in our collaborative efforts, we decided on "You Inspire Me."

Meet Abbott and Costello, Mulder and Scully, Batman and Robin (of course, this one's a pun for me 'cause I LOVE Batman and Robyn is well, Robin! - full of energy, daring and always ready to go...) and our mugs, Pamela and Robyn!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Ohhhh, this is great! I love the theme!