Monday, July 23, 2007

Upcoming Classes at Maridawn's

TWO Upcoming Classes at Maridawns!

I'll be teaching a mini album techinque using 2 envelopes and acetate on Thurs, Aug 16th at 7 pm (see my website or the store's to sign up). This is the album idea that I submitted (and was accepted) into the Make it in Minutes Mini Albums book from Sterling Publishing. We'll be doing this class with Crate Paper. Check it out - Sample is up at the store.



The second class is "10 Things." This "mini" album folds out to a full 2 feet long! This will be taught Thurs Aug 23rd at 7pm.


The sample is done as "10 Things I wish for you" but can be 10 things I love about you or want to do. The BoBunny papers are great colors for boys or girls.

I'm very happy to be teaching at Maridawns. I hope to see you at some classes!

No comments: