Saturday, January 26, 2008

Whew! I need to get caught up!

It's been a busy 2 weeks, but I'm still on track - at least one digi-scrap page a day!


Today was Pinewood Derby! Although Nate didn't place this year, we learned a whole lot for next year!




Theresa's Automoplay kit was perfect for these pics! Did I mention I made Theresa's Creative Team??? Woo Hoo! I've actually had the honor of making 3 Creative Teams through GoDigitalScrapbooking - see linked blinkies at right! -Happy Dance, Happy Dance! I've loved these designers' works and now I have an excuse to use their designs all the time!! (like I needed one, I know!)


I also made it to round 4 of the Supreme Team Challenge at GDS. -


Here is Round 3's entry...

This kit is also by Theresa Borntreger (just coincidence, but how lucky for me, since I LOVE her stuff!) My Shining Star.

Thanks for peeking at my blog and be sure to leave a comment if you're so inclined!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Love these layouts Pamela!