Sunday, February 24, 2008

ADSR 3 - Amazing Digital Scrapbook Race!

It's time and we're off! My partner this time is Rebecca - an incredible photographer from Down Under! (Psyren).

Here's My Entry for Challenge #1 - Scrap your favorite Color, Subject and Element!

Favorite Color - I do have two - this shade of blue and green

Favorite Person(s) - My boys - and I have a green eyed boy and a blue eyed boy! Lucky me (in so many ways!)

Favorite Element - 2 actually - this funky ribbon/buckle combo and the shabby flower.

Credits:-Kara Joi Denim Alpha (recolored)-April Staker Josh Kit-Lisa Joy buckle (recolored)-Cari Lopez overlay-Christy Haig Template-Vicki Stegall shabby flower (recolored)-Handsome Boys - all me and I just can't figure out how that happened! And, yes, I went on the DST Trash to Treasure hunt this weekend! That was a blast!!! Thank you DST for hosting!

No comments: