Saturday, September 27, 2008

How about a Blog Challenge and a Freebie?

Yes, put together a page for me! The challenge is this - Use ONLY Black, White and Red! Yes, that's right, Black, White, and Red! You don't have to use my new kit No Limits available exclusively at Digiscrapaganza, but, hey, it's got all the stuff for this challenge!!! Post your layout to Been There Scrapped That and send me a link via PM or email (QueenPamedalah or pamedalah at yahoo dot com) and I'll send you this No Limits Extras FREE!

And if you do use No Limits (Did I mention this is available at Digiscrapaganza ? ), I'll send you a coupon for $4 to my store!

Since you're undoubtedly going to need something RED for your layout - here's a FREE Alpha! password is freebie

Blog Challenge Layouts must be posted by October 11th.
Now Get Scrappin'!

1 comment:

melody said...

Here's one from me Pam. Thanks for the challenge!

http://www.beentherescrappedthat.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=5364