Sunday, January 9, 2011

Easing Into the New Year


Easing into the New Year... Digi Scrapped today for the first time in I don't know how long.  I'm excited to make this part of my routine again!  Last year I enjoyed snapping a photo a day for Project 365.  I still need to finish my layouts back through mid-October, but the shots are there.  I like looking back at last year's chronicle, but feel that committing to a shot a day is too much this year.  So I'm going to do one layout each week with some shots from the week - or it may end up being only one shot.  No pressure here!

Other Goals met this week -
- my car is parked inside the garage.  Yes, really, it is IN the garage!  I've been a homeowner for, well, let's say a long time and have never actually used the garage to house my car!  It's kinda cool, but I'm having to learn to back out my curved driveway now!

- Completed more illustrations for a book I'm working on.  Sneak peeks next month!

- Took my first ride in an ambulance. Nick broke his leg in a freak accident bouncing on the trampoline.  Poor guy is a trooper, but it's been hard to convince him his leg will heal and he won't be restricted to the couch his whole life.

New products coming soon to my shop at Digiscrapaganza  and some freebies, too!

I hope your year is off to a good start.  I can't say that breaking a leg is a great way to start the year, but, it could have been worse and we're all together.  That's what matters!

Many Blessings to You and Yours!
Happy New Year!

No comments: