Saturday, June 9, 2012

Hang It Up (Back to Basics)



"Hang it Up!" seems to be a constant demand (falling on deaf ears!).



In an effort to curb the wet suits, swim shirts, and towels on the floor of the bathroom, I found two hooks on clearance at Hobby Lobby.  My kids aren't into sports, but I didn't think I'd find 4 hooks for $2 anywhere else! 
I have been a paper scrapper for-ever.  When I first transitioned to digital, I did about half and half for my family scrapbooking.  Time passed, demands on my time changed as my kids grew (and napped less!), there were a few hybrid projects here and there, but, in the end, I found myself scrapping exclusively in digital. 
Looking at those hooks, I had a vision of digging into my papers.  I miss paper!  I miss the feel of it; even the smell of it.  I miss peeling glue off my hands! 
So dig in, I did.  Found some Scenic Route coordinating papers that would go perfectly in the bathroom.  Got some glue on my hands, popped a title off on the Pazzles, grabbed the Krylon gold leafing pen and, voila! Non sports themed hooks for the kiddos. 
 So now the only challenge remaining is to get the kids to actually USE them!

This project is easy... so go pick something out and glue some paper on it!  


Now Get Craftin'!










No comments: