Sunday, February 28, 2010

New Scraplift Challenge at Digiscrapaganza!


"Time for a new scraplift. For the month of March I picked this lovely layout by Elaine ... aka emst. It is titled Peacock and Iguana. I love the deep dark green and how her photos stand out from it. I, also, love the way she did the border strip of paper from the same background paper. It gives the layout such a professional look. Her lovely clustering and the mask she used on the one photo just set it all off to perfection.


I hope you enjoy scraplifting this pretty layout as much as I did.
Here is how mine turned out.

You may use any kit to do this challenge and earn 1/2 point BUT if you use at least 75 % Digiscrapganza products in your layout you will receive an additional 1/2 point for a total of one full point. Post it in our Challenges Gallery and then link to it here in this scraplift challenge thread. See complete rules HERE. I look forward to seeing your layouts! Shari, aka CharliesNana"

So time to Get Scrappin!

No comments: