Thursday, August 23, 2007

ADSR comes to a close.... Challenge #12


Scraplift your partner's page and journal about ADSR. (My scraplift was of Robyn's Goals Page)This was easy. Be it known, please, that before this race began, I had done a TOTAL of 2 digi layouts! Yes, TWO. It has been fun and I'm now designing digital elements for a company -yes, my years of PSP experience are paying off! :) - and I'll be sure to let you know when it all launches!

Here is entry number 12 - Journaling reads - I started the race thinking I'd get some of my scrappin' done and gain some "hands-on" with PSE5. I Learned so much more! This race exposed me to new techniques, dozens of new sites and has truly made me a Digital Girl!
!

The picture is of my sister and me on Splash Mountain in Disneyland this summer. The sheer horror on her face cracks me up every time I look at it! Seriously, I'm laughing right now!


No comments: